The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited new applications for eligible candidates for the post of Assistant in different regions of country. The total number of 610 vacancies for the various offices of bank. selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview.
Age: The candidate should be between 20 and 28 years as on November 7, 2016. There is upper age relaxation for reserved categories.
1) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
2) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
3) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
How to apply
- Visit the official site – rbi.org.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Recruitment for the post of Assistant’
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter details like name, contact details and email-id.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated
- Note down the registration number and password.
- The candidate will also receive an email and SMS
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload photo and signature
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment
|Basic Pay||Rs 14,650 per month|
|Pay scale||13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years)|
|Allowances||It includes Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc.|
|Gross Emoluments||Rs 32124|
|Kanpur and Lucknow||13 (2)||1||13||25||52|
|Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi||3||–||7||20||30|
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: November 7, 2016
- Closure of registration of application : November 28, 2016
- Closure for editing application details: November 28, 2016
- Last date for printing your application: December 13, 2016
- Online fee payment last date: November 28, 2016
- Online preliminary test (tentative): December 23 and 24, 2016
- Online main test (tentative): January 2017
The full text of the advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in and is also being
published in the Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website.