The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an examination form Recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks and Court Clerk during the period from 07.01.2017 to 05.02.2017 them details of which are as under:
Candidates Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
|Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||3281|
|Data Entry Operator:||506|
|Lower Division Clerk||1321|
Reservation: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt.Orders
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01.01.2017 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999).
Educational Qualification: ( As on 01.01.2017) Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application fee: Mode of payment of fee payable Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only).
- Release of Application form 8 October 2016
- Last Date of Registration 11 November 2016
How to apply
The online submission of the application may be made at website. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidates are requested to go through the official notification before applying.
- Firstly, click on the “Apply Online Here” link provided above.
- Now, application form window will open
- SSC CHSL application form has two parts i.e. “Registration Part” and “Apply Part”.
- Firstly, candidates have to fill required details in “Registration Part”.
- And in “Apply Part”, candidates need to pay application fee and, upload scanned photograph and signature.