Online applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for one post of Muti Tasking Staff at Rashtrapati Bhavan. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Interested Persons who meet the eligibility can apply for this President Secretariat Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the President Secretariat, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure. President’s Secretariat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi has released a notification No.A-35011/7/16-Adm inviting candidates for 15 posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the President Secretariat.
President Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- Total Number of the Post: 15
- Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Age Limit: Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum of 27 years as on 25.11.2016. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ 10th/ (SSC) from a recognized Board/ Institution. Refer official notification for complete details.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Interested Candidate may apply online through the official website http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/ from 05.11.2016 to 25.11.2016.
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 05.11.2016.
- Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 25.11.2016.
Applicant selected for Multi Tasking staff posts will get pay scale in the range of INR 18,600-56,900/- and job Location should be at New Delhi
Applicant seeking for this post must possess Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit: Applicant seeking for Multi Tasking staff posts should fall in the age group of 18-27 years.
Note This Steps
- Visit President’s Secretariat official website at http://www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/filling-vacancies-multi-tasking-staff-presidents-secretariat-rashtrapati-bhavan-new-delhi
- Now, Read all details and be ready with the necessary documents mentioned above and then click on “Apply Online” and Fill up the ONLINE Application form with all your details.
- Take a Printout of application form for future reference.
- Candidates Can Check the Advertisement Link Here
The President of India is the Head of the State and exercises powers as defined in the Constitution of India. The President’s Secretariat provides secretarial assistance to the President in discharging constitutional, ceremonial and other State responsibilities. The President’s Secretariat is headed by the Secretary to the President who is assisted by a team of officers as per details available on President’s Secretariat website. The President’s Secretariat includes Secretariat, Household and Garden workcharged establishments. These wings perform tasks relating to constitutional, administrative, hospitality of State guests, petitions on wide ranging subjects from general public and maintenance of Rashtrapati Bhavan, President’s Estate and Gardens.